CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Last of La Jolla


As I stated earlier, it was quite cold. We ended up buying Tanner and Cynjyn wet shirts (Taz already had one), plus he had a towel. This is the same rock T and C were on in the earlier post.

The wet shirts!

The aforementioned "sand blanket"

Taz trying to run from one end of the beach to the other without getting hit by the tide! Did I mention the price of things? Hotel Marriot: $179.00/night (there two nights). Gas: $3.40 in Vegas, $3.69 in CA. Meals...blah, blah, blah, Snacks for the team...blah, blah blah!!

3 comments:

gwen said...

Krissy says, "Looks fun even if it was freezing! I think we should go on another family trip to the beach one of these summers!"

gwen said...

I agree! it looks like fun and another trip would be a great idea!

Kathy said...

Kim...
Oh..I wish I would have seen that pic of Tanner before I picked him up today...oh...I'll BE SURE to let him know tomorrow that I saw it! (I'll get a smile out of him!)
Even in the cold...no place is better than the beach...I miss it!