CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

The decorating crew



Garry and I have had the privilege of decoration all of the receptions for all my brothers and sisters. Krissy asked us about a month ago to do hers. She was trying to do it on her own, but became too stressed and turned the vision over to us. Mainly Garry had a vision and we made it happen. Here is our crew: Above, Tanner and Brian's sister Alisa and Garry. Me and my Aunt Billie Jo.


Billie, Tanner, my sister Ky, Talon and my mom.



Brian's two brothers Steven and Richard







My uncle Bruce (Billie's hubby) who is 6'8" and that height really came in handy on the ladders!



The balloon blowers: Richard, Tanner and Talon








Mom and Billie working on the candy buffet.


Dad is in the background with a big smile on his face. He mainly sat there and oversaw everything and wrote out checks to pay for it all...and still smiling??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe Dad is smiling because this is his last child to get married, and his last time to have to pay for such things?