CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Randomness

Here is Cynjyn's reading chain from reading week. She read the most books in her class during the week. 84 links on her chain, the second was 81. This is how far it stretched, Alexa is holding the other end on the stairs.

I have been reading a lot lately and was quietly reading on Sunday and it occured to me that it was, well, quiet, so I took a minute to survey things and this is what I found: Talon and Tanner playing Stratego on the floor,

Garry reading and folding clothes (the clothes are folded and so he's reading!),

Taz playing with his toys on the stairs,




And Cynjyn making sticker wrappers into "cell phones" at the table. Here she is decorating them,



And this is what the finished "cell phone" looks like.
I observed that all was well, and everyone was happy and so I went back to quietly reading my book (Odd Thomas, because I know you're going to ask if I don't tell:))




4 comments:

Carol Swift said...

It's too funny that when it is too quiet, life really gets our attention. I love the real-life moments on your blog. Such a cute family!

Unknown said...

Nice to have everyone busy and entertained.

Unknown said...

Oh, and Cynjyn takes after her aunt with the reading!

gwen said...

Good job, Cyn, on the reading! Impressive! Those quiet moments are great and happen more often as the kidlets get older!! It's nice everyone can entertain themselves!