CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Shave and a hair cut, six bits!

I wish, how much is 6 bits anyway?? I got my hair cut this morning. I needed a change as it was long and heavy and took to long to do.

I got an a-line in the back, not to drastic, but I just wanted to try it. I might go even more drastic next time if I like it.


I love how it looks just after Lilly styles it. Hopefully, I'll be able to duplicate the look, because I like it! Just ignore the grey, I'll be coloring it in the morning.

7 comments:

gwen said...

That is my favorite haircut! You look so chic. Can't wait to see it in person

kc and k said...

LOVE IT!!! Way to go!

Debbie said...

Looks great!!!

Carol Swift said...

It looks good on you--nice cut! I didn't see any grey, but maybe I need to zoom in a little more. ;o)

Unknown said...

Too cute!

Ron said...

It wouldn't be manly to comment on your hair (looks good tho) but I think six bits is 75 cents. ?

Donna Schauers said...

Cute! I love it -- I wish I was brave and tried something new! I try out my wishful styles on my kids first! Madison has a cute A-line -- but it is dramatic and short! It's cute but I think I"ll like it better on her when it's longer. Miss you!