CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 15, 2018

November Little Things

This is November: I love taking photos of Jaxon when I watch him during the week. He's just so cute!

Going to LVI and watching Cynjyn and the band at their last performance.  Garry was on a temple trip to Cedar City with the YSA ward, so it was just me and Tanner.  We met up with Shafers.
They did really good this year and placed second. It was their best year to date at LVI.
Fall is in the air!
My new planter for the front yard...purple!
A fun treat from our new neighbors, the Haycocks. 
We made up the drink and it was delicious.
Shadow and Bagherra play all day and keep me laughing.
Garry and I went down to Valencia to watch the band.  They did really good and got second in their division. It was kind of cold, but we really enjoy watching the bands from California.



Our friend Andrea had her birthday on November 11. She texted us to see if we would go to dinner with her at midnight to start the celebration of her birthday. We went to a bar called Born and Raised. Jen joined us, but Dave was already asleep!
We went to several movies, but not this one. Cynjyn just had fun with the poster.
We did go to this one and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.
Traci was in town for a conference and was able to get away and spend a few hours with us.  She wanted to meet Jaxon.
In October, Garry was called to be the executive secretary in the YSA branch.  Mike Van is bishop and Mike Royal is 1st couselor and Tom Edington is second couselor.

Bishop Van had all the bishopric and their wives talk in November so the YSA could get to know us. 


Cynjyn is quite the beautician for a group of boys. Here she is doing Grady's eyebrows for him.
My days with Jaxon...
and Shadow and Bagherra...
Cynjyn having fun with our mask and trike for her birthday prep.
Cutting Jacob's hair.
Great movie, we all loved it!
We bought a Groupon to an Escape house, but when we went to use it, we could only do two rooms. Tanner really wanted to do the jail break room, so they let us do it at the Groupon price.  We took Talon and Kaela with us.  We made it out, but one of their props was broken and didn't work so we spent forever in that room before they finally came in and gave us the clue.
Cutting Tanner's hair.
The beauty on my morning walk.
Cynjyn had a friends giving for dance team. I made her this Rice Krispie, pumpkin pie to take.
She made cornucopias for each girl on dance team.
I also made her turkey ranch sliders to take.
The base for soup...my favorite cool weather meal!

Got this lovely text from Mikel...
We had Rob, Jodi and Trey in town for Thanksgiving, I made a traditional and added some Keto dishes to it to make Rob happy. It was delicious and we had a great dinner and conversation.




Cleaning the church on an early Saturday morning.
Fall in the park right outside our house.
I started getting Christmas out early to decorate because last year, I tried to do it in one day and it killed my back.  I was getting the stockings out and felt something in Talon's.  I reached in and found this!
I was coming out of the library one day and tripped on a crack in the asphalt and fell.  It really skinned up my knee and elbow and made my shoes awfully dirty! It hurt, but I was fine and no one was around to see my ungracefullness.

We had some new laser lights we put up this year...Cynjyn liked them.


Tanner hosted an Iron Chef competition for the priests for one of their activities.  Garry, Cynjyn and I along with Brother Johnson were the judges. It was a fun night and the priests enjoyed it.  The secret ingredient was chocolate...


My baby and portrait mode=true love!

And that's November.

No comments: