CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 2, 2018

October Little Things

This is what I want to remember from October: We have a hairless cat in the neighborhood and he loves to come to our house. He gets a lot of attention from Tanner and Cynjyn, they are obsessed with him. He is pretty cute in an ugly sort of way!
Cynjyn went to mutual where they had a pumpkin decorating contest and she won (they gave out three prizes to three people), she won this skeleton hand thing and this was her winning pumpkin.
Friend...Kaela and Cynjyn
Laura and Cynjyn on dress up in PJ's day
Homecoming...
The floats from each class
I think this was her class float?


She had to make her own shirt for the homecoming dance assembly,


Her buddy Sean
Our weekly shopping trip to Sam's
Sugar cookies.
Dejunking my closet and getting rid of three bags of clothes that were too big for me.
Band competition's every weekend.
My new boots...
Garry helping Thatchers put in their new flooring.
Getting Boo'd and then giving this to a couple of houses in our neighborhood.
Planting a succulent garden.
New flowers for my front planter
Wednesday's and Thursday's with Jaxon








Bagherra's antics

A blow out diaper!

and I still love him after all that!


Dancing at the pink game to raise awareness for breast cancer.






And that's October!

No comments: