CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Halloween??

With COVID and lockdowns and somewhat cooler temperature, I was so in the mood to get my all stuff out. I almost always wait until the first of October to do this. But this year I had bought some Heidi Swapp wood stuff for both Mikel and I and they came and I was excited to get them and start painting them.  So I had Tanner get down my stuff and I started decorating. I had fun painting our projects. It always amazes me that I put up mostly the same decorations every year, but somehow find a way to do things a little differently. It keeps it fresh. I did add a few items from the dollar tree to my decor this year. I did some banners on my front room side table and the mantle. Cynjyn bought a Halloween costume this year and it came and she snuggled right into it. It's going to be a fun season.














 

No comments: