CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

No time for blogging...

We've been busy here getting ready for one of our favorite holidays: HALLOWEEN!

Taz and Cynjyn really had fun putting the spider webs up all over the yard. It looked so good, then the wind came and the spider webs aren't as spread out as they used to be and have suffered from the wind, but is still feels like HALLOWEEN


I love putting up the decorations and getting the whole family in the mood. I'm proud to say that with the exception of the two little skull candle holders on the mantel, I made everything else!


We always bring down our beanie babies that we get at Disneyland because all the characters are "dressed up". They get a special place on my bench! We can't wait for the big day...Hope yours is SPOOKY!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your house looks so festive! (It reminds me of my mom and her Christmas extravaganza:)). I aspire to this someday.

gwen said...

You make every special occasion fun! Wish I were there!