CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tanner turns 14

So, Tanner was born to be his own person. My dad and sister were born on October 4th. I was due with Tanner on the 4th and went into labor that morning around 11:00 am. I finally went to the hospital around 11:00 pm. But alas, Tanner was born at 1:26 am, October 5th!! My sister knew that something was up because I always call her on her bday and I hadn't called yet. He wanted his own special day and he got it! Well, ever since then, he's walked to his own tune. He's so mellow and helpful, kind and Stoic. When he was young everyone would always try to get him to smile and he NEVER would crack one. So all the time now, we try to get him to smile and he's getting better at letting a smile slip. We LOVE you Tanner! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

kc and k said...

I kind of think it's partly your fault for NOT going to the hospital sooner. You know how doctor's can be sometimes. But, it's also fun that Tanner has his own special day.
Happy Birthday, Tan!!!

gwen said...

Yes, Tanner is a very special young man! I love that he is all the things y ou mentioned, plus VERY TALENTED! I love to hear him play the piano!

gwen said...

The world wouldn't be the same without Tanner!
Krissy