CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LOVE is in the air!

Cynjyn and I decided to whip up a craft we saw on a blog the other day. She helped me cut out and decopauge the letters and she did a wonderful job.
After they dried, I added ribbon and buttons and wala, came up with this!!


I had made these mailboxes last year for my visiting teachies, but never delivered them. So I finished four of them yesterday morning and went off to do my visiting teaching. I think they turned out cute. I kept one for me to keep by my LOVE sign. I love seeing my Valentine decor on my mantle!!

Blog signature

3 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Very cute! BTW-I haven't forgotten about the cookbook, just not-so-swift, sorry!

gwen said...

Cute, cute! Cynjyn will be crafty like her mom! Wish I was crafty like her mom, too!

Ron said...

crafty - crafty - nifty - nifty.