CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Every year my mom sends us all a homemade Valentine Card and each of us a $2.00 bill for Valentine's Day and Halloween. We love getting them in the mail and look forward to her tradition.
Toni, Joanne and I got together spur of the moment one day and whipped these little candy cones together for teacher appreciation gifts for our primary teachers.

They are cute and easy and they hang on a door. We'll give them to them on Sunday.




Toni gave me this idea she was doing with her kids. So Thursday night I whipped up some lips to attach to some Tootsie Pops and Tanner and Taz took them to school to hand out to friends. Cynjyn already had Fun Dips to take into her class.


Garry and I went to our Stake's annual Sweetheart Ball tonight. They had a huge turnout and ran out of food. It was a fun night even though we only stayed for two hours.



Blog signature

5 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I love how you "whip up" things...you are so creative. Those lip-pops are just too cute.

gwen said...

Valentine's day is one of my favorite days. It's probably because I love red, white and pink, put them together and there's no better way to decorate! Your ideas are always creative and fun!

Ron said...

a new meaning to the phrase, "don't give me any lip." Ha

Krissy T. said...

Everything sounds fun! Do you ever get Garry to dance at those things?

kc and k said...

Cute stuff. I love the lips.