CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2021

Friend gifts

 One of my favorite parts of Christmas is coming up with ideas for friends gifts and then seeing what others come up with to give.  This year, Ky suggested a bear theme. She had seen "advice from a bear" and thought any bear themed treat would be good for this. So I popped onto BYU's website and ordered 6 lbs. of chocolate covered cinnamon bears ($5/lbs). It was a little late in the game, but they came in timely manner and we were able to deliver them around the 20th of the month.  I also made a batch of mini loaf bread before the RS get together to see how much it made, so I ended up giving those to the Pappas's and Charlie and Kaela's families.  I made hot chocolate bombs for Toni and gave them to her in a mug. We got a few things from friends too.










No comments: