CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Tanner's Poem

Here is a poem Tanner wrote for English. He got 40/40 on it and it's about him and his cousin: His deep eyes twinkle
his hair is sprinkled
his soft fingers tickle.

His smile is hard to find
but his laugh is never far behind
the crooked smile
gives me peace of mind.

People say it reminds them
of someone who is here
I wonder who they speak of
I guess I'll wait to hear.

Oh, me!
his smile reminds them
of me
Oh sweet miniature me.

My baby cousin
my smile's
reflection
reminds me
of thee.

Blog signature

3 comments:

kc and k said...

That brought tears to my eyes! LUUUUUV it!

gwen said...

iDEAL DESCRIPTION OF bECKHAM! gREAT JOB ON THE POEM!

Krissy T. said...

Nice job Tanner! I love the poem. Very sweet