CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

How sweet it is

I wanted to add a little to my Valentine decorations this year. This morning, I finished putting the finishing touches on my "love bug". I love it, so cute and fun! I also did "sweet". Love the glitter on the love bugs wings and the cookie in the sweet kit.

I made a topiary at our December "Souper Wednesday". Andrea taught the class and it was free. A lot of people that signed up didn't come, so she let us do more than one topiary. She even had a craft night at her house so those of us that wanted could finish up our topiaries. They go so well with the decorations I did last year.





Happy Valentines season!

Blog signature

4 comments:

gwen said...

Beautiful, Kim, and cute, too. I'm so glad you have time to do your crafts, you are so good at it!
Valentine's Day is one of my favorite celebration days! (probably because I love red, white and pink!)

Carol Swift said...

You are so crafty! How fun to get together and work on a craft together--maybe someday I can have you teach me some of those crafty things you learn.

Ron said...

neat stuff...

Krissy T. said...

How do you do the words--on your cricut and then cutting wood to go with them? They are very cute...