CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Right now:

Right now: I am not motivated to exercise and eat right.

Right now: I feel no inspiration to write my talk for this Sunday.

Right now: I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings.

Right now: My pain medicine isn't cutting it and I can barely function at night and in the mornings.

Right now: My house is surpisingly clean.

Right now: I am so glad I am done teaching piano for the week.

Right now: I am loving the cold weather (even though I am always freezing, I can still remember summer's deadly heat!)

Right now: I am not liking the book I'm reading.

Right now: My kids are at such a fun stage, they are maturing so nicely and we are having such fun conversations.

Right now: My tooth hurts.

Right now: I miss my extended family!

Right now: I am loving volunteering at the Middle School library every week.

Right now: I don't want to do laundry.

Right now: Garry got a bonus check just when we NEEDED it.

Right now: I'm so glad there is chicken in the freezer for dinner.

Right now: I miss playing volleyball.

Right now: I want a house with more room.

Right now: The day is just beginning...am I ready??


Blog signature

4 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Sorry about your pain--that's no fun. You did win my short-lived contest, though. Now, what, oh what, shall I give you for being so clever and quick? Hmmm....

Krissy T. said...

Right now I am supposed to be working but I was thinking of you so I decided to read your blog...

gwen said...

Right now I am sad that your blog is so sad!! Thank goodness for the good thoughts about right now!! Chin up!

Lindsay said...

I'm sure your talk was great today, too bad we're not there to hear it! AND we miss you playing volleyball too! :)