CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rock on

We went to an Elders Quorum Rock Band party tonight. We were supposed to dress up as our favorite rock star. So, I suggested Garry go as Adam Ant, just because he is fun to dress up as! I didn't have tight leather pants and skimpy tank tops so Joan Jett, Pat Benetar and Patty Smyth weren't possible. So I decided maybe Ann Wilson, but didn't have the hair and a long black dress. Stevie Nix was to blonde and wore white flowey dresses, so no go there. So I just dressed like a generic 80's rocker.
Garry made a pretty good Adam Ant...
I ended up looking more like Robert Smith from the Cure...at least from the neck up!!


Of course out of 12 or so couples there, only us and two other's dressed up. Oh well!

Rock on dudes:/


Blog signature

5 comments:

Carol Swift said...

What! Some people didn't bother to even tease-up there hair to look a little Rock-starish? Party-poopers! I want to have a party with you and Garry--you guys are so cool.

gwen said...

Of course you guys would dress up--that's probably why you went, so you could have an excuse to dress up. Now I see where Adam Lambert gets some of his ideas! Great costumes.

Krissy T. said...

Good job of being festive and in the spirit of rock!

Ron said...

Good for you guys, getting into the evening. I'd never heard of Adam Ant, good thing we weren't invited, but then again, I could have gone as Chuck Berry and Carol as Janis Joplin.

kc and k said...

You're "like totally awesome, Dudes!"