CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2018

A long week/weekend

February 9-20, 2018

We had quite a week with Valentine's day and my birthday kind of coinciding.  I got Taz's Valentine box ready and mailed to him a few weeks ahead of Valentine's Day.  I got my decor assembled and up and Garry and I even managed our first trip of the year to the temple the day before Valentine's Day.  I was on the ball and got everyone gifts and had them assembled early and ready to go.  I got Talon and Mikel sparkling cider, cups and a gift card to Olive Garden and Jaxon a little stack toy. We got Tanner and Cynjyn their favorite treats and stuffed animals that look cute and cuddly and then you squeeze their necks and they turn ferocious looking.  I got Garry an Echo Dot from Amazon, having Andrea order it for me so he wouldn't know about it. I didn't have to watch Jaxon that day because Talon had it off, but I went over to visit them and take them their gifts. 














 We had a long weekend off school that week too, so we celebrated my birthday all weekend kind of.  Rob, Jodi and Randy came into town the weekend before so we went to dinner at Claim Jumper and I got my free birthday treat which I let Randy and Tanner eat. Randy was here for a conference and he spent the night with us on Saturday, after he, Rob and Jodi went to Carrot Top.  So Sunday morning I got up and fixed him breakfast before he headed back to Oregon. Then on Presidents Day, we did our Groupon at the Escape room. Mikel went with us and Talon stayed home with Jaxon, then we met at Freddy's for my birthday lunch. 

February 9-11, 2018





 February 19, 2018



No comments: