CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2018

January Little Things

Oh January, what a month...new beginnings, fresh start yada yada yada! I do so love school/piano vacations so much so that it is always hard to get back into the swing of things.  But none the less, that must happen, life must go on and so here is January in a nutshell: January consisted of random texts from Cynjyn and her friend Noelle, me trying to get back into the weight loss grind after gaining 6 lbs over the holidays! Dentist appointments fixing broken crowns from December, finding the will power to get back to my morning walks in my favorite purple gear! Buying a charm necklace half off at the LDS book store going out of business with the money I won from Ky in our last weight loss challenge. Garry's Christmas Presents from mom and him cooking.

















Putting up January decor, my winter/snowmen/snow animals.  Starting piano again, finding a great deal on bacon at Restaurant Depot and buying a case for $13, getting it home and bagged up and then trying it and realizing it isn't smoked or something because it tastes horrible!!  Finding Keto friendly snacks like dark chocolate dipped in a TBS of Peanut Butter and making the most delicious Keto friendly cream puffs to serve for dessert when the missionaries came for dinner.  Eating healthy again but then bingeing on a box of chocolates!  Cynjyn eating ice cream straight out of the bucket when she has a bad day. Taking down the outside Christmas decor and Sunday dinner selfies. Garry putting up my new stars that I gave everyone for the new year. Family dinner at Olive Garden on MLK day.

























Tanner asking Cynjyn to play D and D for his Christmas present and then her following through and actually playing with us....he started us on a campaign and is loving DMing. He even bought some see through plastic to make an enlarged map on for our runs.  Turkey for dinner. Cynjyn volunteering our house for a NERF gun war with the Laurels and Priests on a Tuesday night.  Lots and lots of movies with our movie pass, which means popcorn! Watching Cynjyn perform with band and dance team at the basketball games.  Tanner's face when I ask him to pose for my picture of the day, and then him and Cynjyn "posing" for me. My Sunday morning hair ritual and a selfie Sunday when Cynjyn was cold and wanted to wear one of my ponchos literally from early 1990's, her "retro" look. A poofy hair day and buying her prom dress early on Amazon for $100. Some new boots I bought on clearance for $20 and a wig I bought on Amazon which was delivered on a Sunday while we were at church, but Cynjyn had stayed home and then randomly texts me the photo of her with it on.  And that my friends is January!







































No comments: