CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2018

Donny and Marie

February 2, 2018

A lady in our ward sometimes comes upon free tickets to shows on the strip and offers them to our ward.  One such show was Donnie and Marie.  I didn't see the Facebook post in time though and tried to get tickets, but she was all out.  Luckily, our friends the Shafers had gotten 4 and invited us to go with them.  It was pretty good I have to say.  My favorite was when Donny sang I'll Make a Man out of You from Mulan.  They showed photos from their years in show biz and videos and sang and interacted with the audience. I was really glad we got to go. It was fun to reminisce on back in the day when I watched the Donny and Marie show every week.  They still had that same back and forth banter and it was a fun night.  There were a lot of people from our ward there and we were randomly seated at a table with Denise and Savannah Robinson, so that was fun.






No comments: