CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2020

April Little Things

This is what I want to remember from April: Lazy Sunday's with this cute family. Taz and his beanies and his one dirty foot from insisting on skateboarding outside with no shoes. Von's monopoly and never winning anything! Garry fixing his flat tire. Lizards all over the wall and backyard. Putting up my patriotic decorations. Music always filling the house, especially on Sundays.






Beautiful sunshine, spring sunshine and my neighbors roses, and blooming trees. Instagram filters, cooler temperatures and spring rain. Delicious sugar cookies, my new pen/pencil holder Cynjyn convinced me to get, my attempt at homemade strawberry shortcake and and dead pigeons in the pool.
















No comments: