CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Camdyn and Jaxon March 2020

We have so enjoyed welcoming Camdyn into our family. He is a sweet baby and we are always willing to love on him! I love that Mikel sends me random photos throughout the month of my adorable grandkids. I love getting them and seeing their happy faces!





I was able to take Jaxon to his cooking class at the rec center one morning. They were making donuts and he had a blast! I also liked bringing him here and having him as my little buddy again. I'm hoping it was a nice break for Mikel too. Taz wasn't here when Jaxon was a new born, so he is determined to bond with Camdyn since it took Jaxon awhile to warm up to him. He definitely likes them a little older though! Jaxon and him are swimming buddies! Anything physical or outdoorsy, Jaxon's go to man is Taz! He has also made him love Rock Band and musical instruments and they've bonded over that. He still enjoys cooking but if there are other fun things going on, he's not as interested. He's been interested in being a dog lately. He likes this necklace of ours that he thinks is like a dog tag and he wears it around and barks and whines like a dog and licks and pants and tries to drink his water out of a bowl.  He was thrilled one day when Tanner put a "leash" on him and walked him around the house.

















Mikel thought Camdyn looked like Talon's photo when he was a baby, so we took it down and did a side by side and they DO look alike with that cheesy grin! I also love how we are all just waiting and watching for the moment he rolls over. He's close, but hasn't succeeded yet!












No comments: