CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

December

School was out last Friday. The advanced band was performing all morning, so Taz had to wear his uniform to school. They could wear a santa hat if they wanted, so Taz looked very festive for the day. Cynjyn woke up and wanted to look festive too. She grabbed one of Tanner's shirst and belted it and looked like an elf ready to help out for the day!!

On Saturday, we had a kidnap breakfast where we kidnapped the YW and brought them to Linda's house straight from their beds, in PJ's! I made these Hershey Bar snowmen for them!


I made these for the women I serve with. (Same as Cynjyn's teacher gift)




Linda had two tables all decorated and while the leaders and advisor's were gathering up the YW, I stayed at Linda's and made the pancakes. We had cinnamon rolls, a sausage roll, pancakes, german pancakes, homemade syrup, fruit, bacon and sausage. They were all surprised and loved it. After breakfast, we played zoo and visited. It was a fun morning and a fun way to start Christmas vacation.




That night, Garry and I went to Jabowaakeez. They are a dance crew on the strip. Talon got us tickets for Christmas. They were interesting and the show was good. Some parts were really funny and I loved when they performed to Bohemian Rhapsody, Kiss the Girl and a Coldplay song.







It started at 9:30 and got over at 11. Thanks Talon for a fun evening for Christmas!!







We stared out our no school vacation with my homemade cracked wheat pancakes, a sure sign there is no school for awhile! We had leftover strawberry and blueberry toppings from YW.







I spent a day assembling and finishing our "friends" gifts.




This is what they got.


I spent yesterday wrapping Christmas presents. Here is my wrapping station. Cynjyn volunteered to model.


I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve!! It has come so quickly!! Talon has to work til 3, but Garry has the day off! The sun is shining and it's going to be a glorious day!!!

Blog signature

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Busy lady! I love the wrapped Hershey bars--as usual, you are amazing!