CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Something different

We always have turkey for Christmas dinner! Always! But this year we wanted to try something different. Last year my brother in law Brian cooked a prime rib to go with the turkey. Everyone loved it. So, this year everyone here voted to try prime rib. So, we did. It was expensive, but made for a delicious dinner. But, I must admit I so hated not having turkey for leftovers the next day.
Blog signature

2 comments:

gwen said...

Sounds and looks like the prime rib turned out just great!! I went to cook our FRESH turkey and it was FROZEN, so I called the store and complained and they gave me a REALLY& FRESH one and told me to keep the other one. We have lots of left overs--I'll send you some :)

Krissy T. said...

Hope your prime rib wasn't 1.5 hours late like ours was on Christmas Eve!