CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Recipe

O.K for you lemon lovers. I was craving some lemon cookies that Lauie Orton had made at a small group dinner last year. She said she got the recipe off the Pilsbury lemon cake box. Well, it's not on there anymore, and I couldn't even find Pilsbury brand lemon cake, so I went to the next best source, the internet. Found this little recipe and loved that it only had 4 ingredients, so I tried it. They're pretty good, but have a really chewy texture (which I happen to like), so here goes:

1 box lemon cake mix.
1 egg
2 1/4 C. cool whip
Mix these three ingredients together and refrigerate for an hour.

Roll dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 11-13 min.

Sooooo easy!!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Thanks, Kim! They look so yummy, I'll be making them for sure or buying the stuff so my favorite baker, Lindsay, can make them. Since I've double dared my boss about losing 40 lbs, I maybe will only get to eat one or two (or three or four!)