CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2019

Disneyland Characters

Most of the characters we got photos with were at the breakfast. We just don't have kids at that age where they want photos with them. I was more excited than them. Mikel and Talon took Jaxson so see the main characters like Mickey and Pluto. Tanner took him to the Pooh Corner Characters while we rode Splash Mountain (He didn't want to be wet all day), sadly, they missed Pooh...his favorite...by minutes. He loved the characters and wasn't afraid of them at all! We just happened upon Goofy at CA and I had my old autograph books with me and so I let Kres and Annalyn get him to sign them. Goofy saw how old they were and was fascinated with that. He looked through all the unique, older signatures we had and spent a good amount of time with us oohing and awing over those autograph books. It was so fun! I am so glad I kept those books and then brought them!
































No comments: