CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 1, 2019

January 2019...it begins with Jaxon cuteness

I will begin my 2019 blog with my monthly post of Jaxon cuteness...because after all, he is just so darn cute.  He has discovered he rather enjoys sitting on the counter and drinking from straws. Here is is holding his little bowl of ice cream and drinking a milkshake. He still likes sleeping wrapped up in my arm rubbing my elbow. I rather enjoy this snuggly grandson of mine! Cynjyn made him a kitchen out of our new mattresses box. He had been playing with the kitchen at the library everytime we go, so I asked her to make one and she did and he LOVES playing...inside it!! He's finally old enough for his giraffe from great grandma Waite and he rides it all over the tile. He also likes looking out the living room window at cars driving by and he discovered our bathtub and likes taking a bath but the drain scares him to death and he avoids going by it. He wore his Korea shirt one day and so I of course had to snap a photo and it shows him eating sausage, his fave breakfast.












No comments: