CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2019

Jaxon February Cuteness 2019

This is the cuteness of Jaxon for February: He loves to sit in and smell the fresh laundry. One day he had some cookies, he lined them up on the back of his horse and then he'd ride it and look back to make sure they were still there. He LOVES ice cream! Mint is his favorite. So I bought a big one and he loves to go out in the garage and get the ice cream with me. I had gotten him a bowl and was going to put it back in the garage and he grabbed it and tried to rip the lid off and then wanted the scoop to eat it. He loves playing in the car and climbing ladders and has just discovered watching shows. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Puppy Dog Pals, but he likes to be close to me, so I made him sit by me in the blue chairs and I put the cushions on it so he could see above the couch and got him some snacks and he was just happy as a clam! he loves climbing on the counter and eating and crawling around on the counter. He loves mixing things and would pour water into his berries. He watches his shows anywhere, like the kitchen and standing right by the TV. He loved stealing Tanner's hat and glasses and he loved wearing my glasses.















No comments: