CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2019

Valentines Day and Coed bookclub

I enjoy the holidays and I enjoy giving stuff to my loved ones on Valentine's Day. This year was no different. I got everyone a little something. We always try to have a coed book club once a year. We usually have it at our house since Garry will always read the book and house can accommodate everyone. This year we read Red Rising. I hadn't finished the book before book club, but we did theme the food after the book. We served sliders and hot Cheetos and rolls with cinnamon butter they all had to do with food in the book, except the hot Cheetos, I chose them because they were hot and red and the book takes place on Mars.  We invited others to bring "red" food. and so we had a good spread and a good time.







No comments: