CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mr. Squirmy

Talon is always telling me that I need to put more of him on my blog. I never feature him. Last week Cynjyn went to the Belz mall and they had a Mr. Squirmy display, of course, she wanted one, but I figured it was expensive, so we didn't get one. Then we were at Wal-Mart a few days later and they had a generic version for $3.00. She got it. Everyone loved trying it out, but Talon especially globbed onto it. He forced me to take some video action and the commanded me to blog it!! So, here it is, Talon and Mr. Squirmy for your viewing pleasure.


Blog signature

2 comments:

gwen said...

Talon, you are very talanted with Mr Squirmy! Is it a worm? a snake? a lizard--oh well, whatever it was, it WAS squirmy!

Carol Swift said...

The video made that squishy thing even funnier! Very entertaining, Talon!