CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 14 November Gratitude

I am grateful for High School sports. Garry and I just returned from watching Silverado Girls Volleyball take the state championship. I loved watching Talon play and I can't wait to watch Tanner this spring. Growing up in a small town, HS sports was a very prominant part of our lives. LV is so big and it's hard to feel part of a community, but being involved and watching the local HS sports teams really brings that sense of community. I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight!!

3 comments:

gwen said...

People don't realize how important HS sports are! they teach a lot of life skills, and sometimes to the "unteachable"! Go Team!!-

kc and k said...

Do you know most of the players?

garrynkim said...

We know who they are, but we don't know anyone personally like in years past.