CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 20 November Gratitude

I am grateful that it is November 20 and I still haven't turned on my heat yet. There are some perks to living in Las Vegas! Now, granted it is getting cold. As I type it is 41 degrees outside, but the days really warm up and are beautiful. We have put extra blankets on our beds and we curl up on the couch at night under a blanket. I have been wearing my shawls too. I know that withing a few more days, that heat will go on, but in the meantime, I will be loving our lower electric and gas bill until then:)

2 comments:

Krissy T. said...

Lucky! We've already had snow a couple of times (although there hasn't been enough to stick for long).

gwen said...

All winter long i LONG to be warm, day and night!! I am so jeolous of your warm days!