CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 19 November Gratitude

Today is easy and obvious!! I am grateful for my wonderful sister. It is her birthday today and I hope she has a happy one. She is so talented and creative and likes to do things big and with a bang. She has been the best aunt to my kids and has always been very supporting of my family even though we live far away. Now she has her own kids and she's a wonderful mom and I just love her to death!!














3 comments:

Ron said...

Sisters can be nice. I love my adopted one...long story

gwen said...

Yes, happy birthday to Ky. YOu are right about all of the things you said. Sisters are a blessing in life!

Krissy T. said...

Happy Birthday Ky!
Hope it was a good one!